OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and associates. On a daily basis, our Hermosa Hotel management and staff are working to ensure that they meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. The Hermosa hotel’s health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from hand-washing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures.
Overview of Protocols: The safety of our guests, employees, and visitors is of the upmost importance to the Hermosa Hotel team. Here are some ways we are implementing new practices:
- Social Distancing: The basic 6-foot/2-meter physical distancing rule will be monitored in all shared hotel spaces, including the lobby, bar, and lounge area. Directional markings & signage will be present around the property in common areas.
- Face Covering & Protective Equipment (PPE): Every employee will wear a face covering and be asked to take a daily temperature check before going on shift. Masks and gloves will be available for guests upon request.
Staff Health, Safety and Knowledge: Our Hotel Employees– and their own health, safety and knowledge – are essential to an effective cleaning program. Here are some ways we’re supporting them:
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our employees are all reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our guests.
- Real Time Information: Corporate Staff and Management team are on standby 24/7 to support the hotel and coordinate with local and regional authorities.
Cleaning Products and Protocols: Prior to reopening, the hotel is undergoing through an extensive cleaning of all touchable areas including each room. The Hermosa Hotel uses cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses, including:
- Guest Rooms: We use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- Public Spaces: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, door handles, public bathrooms and even room key cards.
- Back of House: In the spaces where our Hermosa employees work “behind the scenes,” we are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like entrances, laundry room, store rooms, and staff offices.
For the most updated information, please refer to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or your local health authority.